Reporting Copyright Infringement:
First Step Remedy- In most cases a simple notification alleging infringement (along with ample details of originality) will suffice in order to have copyright material quickly removed from this domain. It is not the intent of GunSources.com to infringe upon any copyright, nor to harm anyone’s intellectual property, income or reputation. We therefore take copyright claims seriously.
Send your request using the Contact Form here, with DMCA in the subject line.
In rare cases where intellectual ownership is uncertain to the publisher at GunSources.com, and if you allege that your intellectual property is being violated, you must (at the discretion of the publisher) submit to GunSources.com:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials on GunSources.com website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that GunSources.com is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information of the person notifying GunSources.com, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by GunSources.com:
It is GunSources.com’s policy:
- To determine validity of claim and if appropriate;
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material; and
- to notify the content provider, member or user that it has been removed or that we have disabled access to the material.
Please contact GunSources.com with possible infringements issues by sending your request using the Contact Form here (be sure to include DMCA in the Subject Line).